Wednesday, February 16, 2022

20761

 In this session, I played for 34 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20761 arrangements taking around 1361:53 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1084 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 354 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  2. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead.
  5. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  6. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead.
  7. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead.
  8. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead.
  9. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  10. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead with improvements in Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment