Saturday, February 12, 2022

Another dream has died

 In this session, I played for 20 minutes. Streamed most of them, but thinking about stopping streaming and almost everything else I'm involved with.

What kicked of these thoughts was that I want to learn to sail, and do some coastal cruising around the UK. In a discussion with the other half, she said that she'd stay at home, so what is the point of me going sailing alone?

So another dream has died. I don't think I have any left now.

Altogether, I have played 20731 arrangements taking around 1360:29 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1084 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 350 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Lead.
  2. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Lead.
  3. Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  4. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Lead.
  5. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment