Monday, February 7, 2022

20709

 In this session, I played for 22 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20709 arrangements taking around 1359:03 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1081 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 345 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Bass.
  2. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass.
  3. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass.
  4. Come and Get Your Love by Redbone on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Creep by Radiohead on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment