Sunday, February 6, 2022

22103

The new laptop still has some configuration issues. I did manage to get the audio sounding ok via the dock by reducing latency slightly, and disabling audio exclusivity.

The audio from the Focusrite Scarlet 6i, however, wasn't registering on OBS studio (but does work via the Discord app). So more faffing to do.

In this session, I played for 24 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 22103 arrangements taking around 1427:31 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1081 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 344 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Voodoo Child (Slight Return) by Jimi Hendrix on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  2. Seventeen by Winger on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  3. Tonight, Tonight by The Smashing Pumpkins on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  4. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass.
  5. The Chimera by The Smashing Pumpkins on Bass.
  6. Chompers by Fang Island on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment