Thursday, February 24, 2022

20781

 In this session, I played for 44 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20781 arrangements taking around 1363:15 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1084 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 362 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  2. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  3.  on Lead.
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  5. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  6. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  7. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  8. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  10. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead.
  11. Space Oddity by David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  12. The Reason by Hoobastank on Lead.
  13. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment