Tuesday, February 8, 2022

20716 and leaving in mind

 In this session, I played for 27 minutes.

Currently, I'm a scout leader supporting one beaver colony and two cub packs. After half term I'm planning on stopping doing the Beaver colony, and am thinking about stopping being a Scout Leader at the end of this term.

Altogether, I have played 20716 arrangements taking around 1359:30 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1081 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 346 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  3. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  4. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm.
  5. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  7. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment