Tuesday, February 22, 2022

20770

 In this session, I played for 39 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20770 arrangements taking around 1362:33 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1084 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 360 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen on Bass.
  2. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  3. Outshined by Soundgarden on Bass.
  4. Rock This Town by Brian Setzer on Bass.
  5. The Air That I Breathe by The Hollies on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Desolate Motion by Karawan on Bass.
  7. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Bass.
  8. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Bass.
  9. American Idiot by Green Day on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment