Tuesday, March 1, 2022

20801

 In this session, I played for 32 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20801 arrangements taking around 1364:33 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1088 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 367 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  2. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  3. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Lead.
  4. Toccata in Dm by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead.
  6. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead.
  8. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead.
  9. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead.
  10. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment