Thursday, March 10, 2022

20837

 In this session, I played for 59 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20837 arrangements taking around 1366:49 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1090 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 376 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Uberlin by R.E.M. on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Now by Paramore on Bass.
  4. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct.
  6. Stone by Alice in Chains on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Song 2 by Blur on Bass.
  8. Layla (Unplugged) by Eric Clapton on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  9. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Bass.
  10. Bullet With Butterfly Wings by The Smashing Pumpkins on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  11. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass.
  12. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass.
  13. I Miss You by Incubus on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  14. Plug In Baby by Muse on Bass.
  15. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment