Thursday, March 17, 2022

20882

 In this session, I played for 46 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20882 arrangements taking around 1369:47 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1094 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 383 days since I played them all. It would take about 79 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. The End of the World by The Cure on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  2. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  3. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  4. American Idiot by Green Day on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  5. Breed by Nirvana on Lead.
  6. American Pie by Don McLean on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  7. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead.
  8. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead.
  9. Delilah by Tom Jones on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  10. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Lead.
  11. Crazy by Aerosmith on Lead and a new arrangement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment