Tuesday, March 8, 2022

20812

 In this session, I played for 32 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20812 arrangements taking around 1365:13 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1088 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 374 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  2. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  3. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  4. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm.
  5. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  6. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  7. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  8. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  9. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment