Wednesday, March 9, 2022

20822

 In this session, I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20822 arrangements taking around 1365:50 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1088 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 375 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  2. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  4. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead.
  5. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead.
  6. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead.
  8. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  9. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead.
  10. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment