Tuesday, March 15, 2022

20852

 In this session, I played for 65 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20852 arrangements taking around 1367:46 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1090 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 381 days since I played them all. It would take about 78 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass.
  3. Come and Get Your Love by Redbone on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Creep by Radiohead on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass.
  6. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Bass.
  7. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Lead.
  8. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Creep by Radiohead on Lead.
  10. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead.
  11. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  12. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Lead.
  13. Islands by The xx on Lead.
  14. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead.
  15. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  16. California Brain by RapScallions on Lead.
  17. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment