Tuesday, November 8, 2022

21103

 In this session, I played for 31 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 21103 arrangements taking around 1385:31 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1121 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 617 days since I played them all. It would take about 83 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Mastery.
  2. The Gambler by Kenny Rogers on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.
  3. 20th Century Boy by T. Rex on Rhythm with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct.
  5. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  6. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  7. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  8. The Gambler by Kenny Rogers on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment