Sunday, November 27, 2022

21164

 In this session, I played for 57 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 21164 arrangements taking around 1389:46 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1127 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 635 days since I played them all. It would take about 83 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. When I'm with You by Best Coast on Lead.
  2. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Alt Lead.
  3. Be-Bop-A-Lula by Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps on Lead.
  4. For the Love of God by Steve Vai on Lead.
  5. Guns of Brixton by The Clash on Lead.
  6. Creep by Radiohead on Lead.
  7. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  8. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Lead.
  9. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead.
  10. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead.
  11. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  12. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm.
  13. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead.
  14. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment