Tuesday, November 22, 2022

21143

 In this session, I played for 50 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 21143 arrangements taking around 1388:12 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1127 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 631 days since I played them all. It would take about 83 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Aces High by Iron Maiden on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  2. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Bass.
  3. Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  4. Islands by The xx on Bass.
  5. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Bass.
  6. Fix You by Coldplay on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  7. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  8. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  9. Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  10. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Bass.
  11. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Bass.
  12. Some Nights by FUN. on Bass.
  13. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass.
  14. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment