Monday, November 21, 2022

21131

 In this session, I played for 42 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 21131 arrangements taking around 1387:30 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1123 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 630 days since I played them all. It would take about 83 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. "Rocksmith 2014:
  2. Song 2 by Blur on Bass.
  3. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Bass.
  4. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  5. Outshined by Soundgarden on Bass.
  6. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass.
  8. Layla by Derek and the Dominos on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  9. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Mastery.
  10. Hell Is For Children by Pat Benatar on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  11. Synchronicity II by Police on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment