Tuesday, November 29, 2022

21172

 In this session, I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 21172 arrangements taking around 1390:19 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1127 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 637 days since I played them all. It would take about 83 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch

In this session, I played:

  • Boss by Chris Lee on Single Note.
  • Boss by Chris Lee on Single Note 2.
  • I Miss You by Incubus on Lead with improvements in Score.
  • Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Lead.
  • Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Lead.
  • High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead.
  • A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Lead.
  • Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment