Friday, November 25, 2022

21150

 In this session, I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 21150 arrangements taking around 1388:49 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1127 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 633 days since I played them all. It would take about 83 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  2. Jules by Seth Chapla on Single Note.
  3. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Combo.
  4. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Rhythm.
  5. Jules by Seth Chapla on Combo.
  6. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on SN.
  7. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment