Thursday, November 17, 2022

21121

 In this session, I played for 30 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 21121 arrangements taking around 1386:48 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1121 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 626 days since I played them all. It would take about 83 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Careless Whisper by Seether on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  3. Now by Paramore on Bass.
  4. Uberlin by R.E.M. on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  6. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Bass.
  7. Stone by Alice in Chains on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment