Friday, March 31, 2017

A quick pre-cub session on the guitar

I have spent 706 hours 58 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 44 minutes.

I am learning 674 song arrangements through the game, with 310 on the bass, 67 on rhythm guitar, and 297 on lead guitar (some I'm learning on all three).

Sadly it has been 455 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

Recently Played

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones.
In Eb Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss, Say It Aint So by Weezer.
In E standard Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Drops of Jupiter by Trojan, For A Fool by The Shins, Hey Ya by OutKast, I Want You Back by Jackson 5, Losing My Religion by REM, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, and Sixteen Saltines by Jack White.

No comments:

Post a Comment