Tuesday, April 2, 2019

13174

Today I played for 25 minutes taking my total logged time to 872:49. All together, I have played 13174 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 75 days since I played all the songs in my list. I steamed this session. Songs attempted were:

  1. 21 Guns by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. You Don’t Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You’re Told) by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  5. American Idiot by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment