Monday, April 8, 2019

13240 and perhaps close to the last ones I'll play.

Today I played for 40 minutes taking my total logged time to 877 hours and one minute. I'm becoming very disillusioned with playing guitar and bass and have been considering giving up and going totally offline.

All together, I have played 13240 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. I nearly didn't bother updating my spreadsheet, or putting this post together. It has been about 70 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 7 months and 10 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Wires by Red Fang on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Stay In by Jaws on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass played in E tuning
  5. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  6. American Idiot by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Bass played in E tuning
  9. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment