Wednesday, April 3, 2019

13181

Today I played for 42 minutes taking my total logged time to 873:18. All together, I have played 13181 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 76 days since I played all the songs in my list.

I didn't steam this session. Songs attempted were:

  1. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Losing My Religion by REM on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead played in E 456 tuning
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment