Saturday, April 6, 2019

13224 Bass

Today I played for 41 minutes taking my total logged time to 875:59. All together, I have played 13224 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 72 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 7 months and 8 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Now by Paramore on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  8. Stone by Alice in Chains on Bass played in Eb Drop D tuning
  9. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Bass played in Eb tuning
  10. Round and Round by Ratt on Bass played in Eb tuning
  11. Somebody To Love by Jefferson Airplane on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment