Thursday, April 11, 2019

13265 bass tonight

Today I played for 53 minutes taking my total logged time to 878:31. All together, I have played 13265 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 67 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 7 months and 13 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Bass played in E A461 tuning
  2. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Chompers by Fang Island on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Bass played in E tuning
  8. In Bloom by Nirvana on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Don't Stop by Crimson on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  15. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment