Tuesday, April 16, 2019

13295 a mixed session of Lead, Alternate Lead, and Rhythm today. Confused? I was!

Today I played for 26 minutes taking my total logged time to 880:32. All together, I have played 13295 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 72 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 7 months and 18 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Baba O'Reilly by The Who on Lead played in E A454 tuning
  2. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Alternate Lead played in E tuning
  4. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Lead played in E A451 tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment