Wednesday, April 3, 2019

13181 struggling for a title

Today I played for 29 minutes taking my total logged time to 873:18. All together, I have played 13181 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 76 days since I played all the songs in my list. I steamed this session.
Songs attempted were:

  1. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Every Breath You Take by Police on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  5. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Losing My Religion by REM on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment