Thursday, April 11, 2019

13250

Today I played for 18 minutes taking my total logged time to 877:38. All together, I have played 13250 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 73 days since I played all the songs in my list. I'm behind with practicing on the Bass

This session was streamed on my twitch channel I started streaming 7 months and 13 days ago. I had 5 viewers at one point. They didn't hang around long though.

Songs attempted were:

  1. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  2. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment