Friday, November 8, 2019

14736

In this session I played for 33 minutes taking my total logged time to 973:26. All together, I have played 14736 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 92 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 2 months and 10 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Cemetery Gates by Pantera on Bass played in E A434 tuning
  2. Machinehead by Bush on Bass played in E A447 tuning
  3. Chompers by Fang Island on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Trooper, The by Iron Maiden on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Who Are You by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Peace of Mind by Boston on Bass played in E tuning
  7. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment