Sunday, November 17, 2019

14970

In this session I played for 30 minutes taking my total logged time to 976:57. All together, I have played 14790 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 94 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 2 months and 19 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. For A Fool by The Shins on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning
  8. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment