Wednesday, November 20, 2019

14801

In this session I played for 25 minutes taking my total logged time to 977:38. All together, I have played 14801 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 97 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 2 months and 22 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Lovely Day by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Lead played in E tuning
  7. I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment