Saturday, November 9, 2019

14746

In this session I played for 38 minutes taking my total logged time to 974:05. All together, I have played 14746 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 88 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 2 months and 11 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Bass played in E tuning
  2. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Bass played in E tuning
  3. We Are The Champions by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Somebody To Love by Jefferson Airplane on Bass played in E tuning
  7. For A Fool by The Shins on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Sore Tummy by Paws on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment