Saturday, November 23, 2019

14830

In this session I played for 21 minutes taking my total logged time to 979:30. All together, I have played 14830 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 97 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 2 months and 25 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  2. Stay In by Jaws on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning
  4. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment