Wednesday, November 13, 2019

14763

In this session I played for 70 minutes taking my total logged time to 975:16. All together, I have played 14763 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 91 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 2 months and 15 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Losing My Religion by REM on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Every Breath You Take by Police on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. 21 Guns by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  8. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Rhythm played in E tuning
  10. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Rhythm played in E tuning
  11. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm played in E tuning
  12. We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs on Rhythm played in E tuning
  13. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Rhythm played in E tuning
  14. Behind Blue Eyes by The Who on Lead played in E A447 tuning
  15. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Single Note played in E tuning
  16. When I'm with You by Best Coast on Lead played in E tuning
  17. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment