Thursday, November 21, 2019

14814

In this session I played for 49 minutes taking my total logged time to 978:28. All together, I have played 14814 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 95 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 2 months and 23 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Bass played in Open G tuning
  2. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  5. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Bass played in E tuning
  9. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Hardest Button to Button, The by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment