Saturday, January 11, 2020

14981

In this session I played for 50 minutes taking my total logged time to 989:16. All together, I have played 14981 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 130 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 4 months and 13 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  • Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • Desolate Motion by Karawan on Lead played in E tuning
  • Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani on Lead played in E tuning
  • Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Lead played in E tuning
  • Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  • Back Door Man by Willie Dixon on Lead played in E tuning
  • We Are The Champions by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  • Black Magic by Magic Wands on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • Icky Thump by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  • Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead played in E tuning
  • American Idiot by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment