Thursday, January 23, 2020

15043

In this session I played for 50 minutes taking my total logged time to 993:21. All together, I have played 15043 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 138 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 1 year 4 months and 25 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Killer Queen by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Bass played in E tuning
  4. California Brain by RapScallions on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani on Bass played in E tuning
  6. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Self Destruct by Aching Head on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment