Friday, January 17, 2020

15010

In this session I played for 32 minutes taking my total logged time to 991:09. All together, I have played 15010 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 132 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel . I started streaming 1 year 4 months and 19 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Lead played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  2. Hypnotize by System Of a Down on Lead played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  3. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  4. Machinehead by Bush on Lead played in E A447 tuning
  5. Cemetery Gates by Pantera on Lead played in E A434 tuning
  6. GO FURTHER by Tak Matsumoto on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Step Out of the Car by The Boxer Rebellion on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment