Friday, January 24, 2020

15058

In this session I played for 50 minutes taking my total logged time to 994:14. All together, I have played 15058 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 139 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 4 months and 26 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead played in E A456 tuning
  2. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning
  3. For A Fool by The Shins on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment