Wednesday, January 15, 2020

15003

In this session I played for 44 minutes taking my total logged time to 990:37. All together, I have played 15003 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 134 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 4 months and 17 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Bass played in E A451 tuning
  2. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Blue Suede Shoes by Carl Perkins on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Bang Bang by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Spirit of Radio, The by Rush on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Burnished by White Denim on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment