Tuesday, January 14, 2020

14991

In this session I played for 36 minutes taking my total logged time to 989:53. All together, I have played 14991 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 133 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 4 months and 16 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Bass played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  2. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Bass played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  3. Slow Hands by Interpol on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Chimera, the by The Smashing Pumpkins on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  5. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Hey Ya by OutKast on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment