Tuesday, January 21, 2020

15021

In this session I played for 43 minutes taking my total logged time to 991:52. All together, I have played 15021 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 136 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 4 months and 23 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) by Ricky Nelson on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Hey Ya by OutKast on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Self Trap by Playground Kings on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Synchronicity II by Police on Lead played in E tuning
  6. West Coast Blues by Wes Montgomery on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Message In A Bottle by Police on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s on Lead played in E tuning
  9. No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper on Lead played in E A447 tuning
  10. London Calling by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment