Thursday, June 3, 2021

19930

This reports on two sessions played Tue (first four songs) and Wed before Scouting activities. I played for 70 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19930 arrangements taking around 1304:46 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 968 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 158 days since I played them all. It would take about 66 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. The Boys are Back In Town by Thin Lizzy on Lead.
  2. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead.
  3. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead.
  4. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  5. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  6. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  7. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  9. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  10. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  11. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  12. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  13. Give My Love to Rose by Johnny Cash on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  14. Maggot Brain by Funkadelic on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  15. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  16. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead.
  17. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  18. Roxanne by Police on Rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment