Sunday, June 20, 2021

19982

 In this session, I played for 32 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19982 arrangements taking around 1308:07 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 968 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 175 days since I played them all. It would take about 66 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead.
  2. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead.
  3. Toccata in Dm by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  4. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead.
  6. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead.
  7. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead.
  8. Space Oddity by David Bowie on Lead.
  9. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment