Wednesday, June 23, 2021

20000

 In this session, I played for 27 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20000 arrangements taking around 1309:03 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 968 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 173 days since I played them all. It would take about 66 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  2. The Ballard of Serenity by Brian Williams on Lead.
  3. Heavy Fuel by Dire Straits on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Lead.
  5. In Hell I'll Be In Good Company by The Dead South on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  6. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead.
  7. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  8. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead.
  9. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment