Tuesday, June 29, 2021

20014

 In this session, I played for 24 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20014 arrangements taking around 1310:02 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 972 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 180 days since I played them all. It would take about 69 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  2. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  3. My Favorite Mistake by Sheryl Crow on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Jessica by The Allman Brothers Band on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Heat of the Moment by Asia on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Howlin' for You by The Black Keys on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment