Wednesday, June 16, 2021

19957

 In this session, I played for 39 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19957 arrangements taking around 1306:34 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 968 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 171 days since I played them all. It would take about 66 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead.
  2. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead.
  3. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead.
  4. The Reason by Hoobastank on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  6. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  7. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  8. Kids in America by Kim Wilde on Lead.
  9. Creep by Radiohead on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  10. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment