Thursday, June 17, 2021

19967

 In this session, I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19967 arrangements taking around 1307:10 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 968 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 172 days since I played them all. It would take about 66 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass.
  2. White Wedding - Part 1 by Billy Idol on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  3. You're So Vain by Carly Simon on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  4. Rock Around The Clock by Bill Haley & His Comets on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Rockstar by Nickelback on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  6. Saturday in the Park by Chicago on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Come and Get Your Love by Redbone on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  10. Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Swede on Bass with improvements in Streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment