Saturday, June 19, 2021

19973

 In this session, I played for 24 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19973 arrangements taking around 1307:35 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 968 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 173 days since I played them all. It would take about 66 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead.
  2. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  4. My Hero by Foo Fighters on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead.
  6. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment